To suit your availability.
4 hours – normally 11.00am – 3.00pm (but this can be flexible)
Number of Participants:
Maximum 10 adults (babies can attend too!)
Parents who are expecting a new baby in the near future.
These take place ideally at a home of one of the participants who organises a group to attend the course. The host participant does not pay the course fee. Alternatively another venue (eg a hotel) can be used but the venue charges will be passed onto the participants.
Course Content includes:
- Needs for the nursery
- What to take to hospital for you and your baby
- Feeding your baby
- Problems with breastfeeding
- Bottle feeding
- Coming home from hospital
- General care of your baby
- Establishing a flexible routine
- How to teach your baby to settle – both during the day and night
- How much sleep your baby needs
- How to get your baby to sleep through the night
- Introducing solid food
- Family life
Rachel’s fee – £250 + travel expenses
Travel expenses for London – £100
Travel expenses for other areas – please contact us for a price
We can offer tailor-made courses to suit particular requirements. Please contact us for more information: Lucy Binns: 01460 30151 or 07831 775 022. Email:email@example.com